Monday, September 5, 2011

Re: Metroid 25th Anniversary

Well, Nintendo did reply to my email. Just not by email. No, they CALLED me. I am not kidding, they called my cellphone and left me a message telling me to call them back, because they were looking forward to talking with me. O_o and :D:D:D:D Here's the exact transcript, as provided by GOOGLE VOICE:

Voicemail from: 9999999999 at 1:30 PM

Hi, This message is for Ron, Hi, this is July Nintendo, I received your email and wanted to give you a phone call. You can reach me directly at 999999999 extension 9999 and typically available between 6:30 AM to 2 o'clock. P M, Pacific Time, Sunday through Thursday. I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you.

Google voice frequently screws up words, since it transcribes what they are saying into text. I also blotted out the phone number, so you guys can't go takin' away my glory. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just, well, I don't trust you. :) I hope you understand.
-- TwilightAnomaly

No comments:

Post a Comment